We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$20 for Two Lunch Curries, Two Rice Salads, Two Naans & Two Glasses of House Wine or Beer (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't wait a minute longer for your curry fix.
- Grab any two lunches including your choice of curry, rice salad, naan and a glass of house wine or beer at Curry Time for $20.
- Tuck into an authentic curry such as chicken tikka masala or the lamb Bengal.
- Sip on a cool glass of wine or a cold refreshing beer to temper those exotic spices.
When the Brits first arrived in India, they set their watches to Dehli time simply by turning them upside down. This was supposedly to allow for the 6½ hour time difference. But the truth was that it was so they could pretend 12 noon was 6.30 in the evening and time to tuck into a curry.
You don't need to wait for your curry fix either. Just grab $20 for two lunches including your choice of curry, rice salad, naan and a glass of house wine or beer at Curry Time and be in for the culinary ride of your life.
Curry Time offers contemporary Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine that never fails to bring plenty of taste and heat to the table. Their friendly staff are happy to help you decide the best curry for you - though you'll want to try them all. With tantalising options like the madras chicken cooked in masala sauce and coconut cream and rogan josh with lamb, onions, tomatoes, aniseed and plenty of spice it'll be near impossible to choose. Choose you must, however so click the buy button now and enjoy a good meal thanks to the lovely team at Curry Time.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.