We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Costas Taverna Greek Restaurant and Ouzo Bar
$25 for a $50 Food and Beverage Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate the return of an iconic Christchurch restaurant with today's deal.
- Grab a $50 food and beverage voucher for only $25 and enjoy a delectable feast at Costas Taverna Greek Restaurant and Ouzo Bar.
- Enjoy a wide array of authentic meals prepared from recipes that date back to 1908.
- Complement your meal with an ouzo or wine from their comprehensive drinks menu.
- Take your taste buds on a trip to Greece with one simple click.
In a world that's increasingly driven by the fast frying, burger flipping drive-through culture, it has become near impossible to find a place that still understands the value of refined dining. The good news is that GrabOne's explorers have scoured the New Zealand landscape, and we now proudly present a premium dining experience that won't disappoint your palate at all.
If you want the perfect combination of gourmet cuisine, complementary drinks and an excellent atmosphere, then you've come to the right place. When you grab this $50 food and beverage voucher for only $25 to be used at Costas Taverna Greek Restaurant and Ouzo Bar, you'll be setting yourself up for an evening of unparalleled deliciousness.
With a cooking legacy that dates back to Greece in 1908 and a commitment to excellence that's rivalled by very few dining establishments, Costas Taverna Greek Restaurant and Ouzo Bar is the kind of place that we only read about in gourmet food magazines. Every meal is inspired by an old family recipe that has evolved and improved over the years - thereby ensuring that your taste buds go on a journey into the heart of Greece. To match the exquisite meals on offer, they also have a wide range of wine and ouzo options that will complement every flavour on your plate.
This deal marks the reopening of this iconic Christchurch restaurant after two years, so join them for a celebration of epic proportions. After your first visit to Costas Taverna, you'll be craving the delicious flavours every day. Grab this deal right now to give your taste buds an introduction to Greek culinary excellence!
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.