We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher for Breakfast or Lunch (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Today, good taste is a matter of haste!
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for breakfast or lunch at Cortado for just $20.
- Indulge in waffles or fill up on an English breakfast.
- Or select from the wide ranging lunch menu at the home of the long lunch, served until 5.30pm.
Cortardo is as much a testament to good taste as the coffee it is named after. And, while we are on the topic of good taste, have you tried the food there yet? Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for breakfast or lunch at Cortado now for just $20 and you can try it for a lot less.
Cortado Restaurant Bar & Cafe in Christchurch offers European continental cuisine with a hint of South American influence. The cafe-style breakfasts are served from 7.30 to 11.30 and lunch carries on right through until 5.30pm. The breakfast menu offers the simple (toast and croissants), through to the indulgent (waffles!) and the filling (English breakfast). And the lunch menu is just as appealing with everything from soup to steak. For a wide range of options and delicious dining, shoot down to Cortado with your voucher in hand.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.