We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher for Breakfast or Lunch (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Today, good taste is a matter of haste!
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for breakfast or lunch at Cortado for just $20.
- Indulge in waffles or fill up on an English breakfast.
- Or select from the wide ranging lunch menu at the home of the long lunch, served until 5.30pm.
Cortardo is as much a testament to good taste as the coffee it is named after. And, while we are on the topic of good taste, have you tried the food there yet? Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for breakfast or lunch at Cortado now for just $20 and you can try it for a lot less.
Cortado Restaurant Bar & Cafe in Christchurch offers European continental cuisine with a hint of South American influence. The cafe-style breakfasts are served from 7.30 to 11.30 and lunch carries on right through until 5.30pm. The breakfast menu offers the simple (toast and croissants), through to the indulgent (waffles!) and the filling (English breakfast). And the lunch menu is just as appealing with everything from soup to steak. For a wide range of options and delicious dining, shoot down to Cortado with your voucher in hand.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.