We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Coringa Golf Club
$49 for Cart Hire & Green Fees for Two Players or $15 for One Round of Golf (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Always wanted to try your hand at golf? There's no time like the present.
- Grab today's deal and you'll get green fees and single cart hire for two people at Coringa Golf Club for just $49.
- Or pay only $15 for a single round of golf.
- Round up your friends for a round of golf.
There's nothing more pleasant than a leisurely stroll through a grassy park. Unless you include stopping every once in a while to send a little white ball hurtling towards the delicious taste of victory. And you can only do that if you have someone to play with.
Embrace the thrill of friendly competition and pay just $49 for green fees and single cart hire for two people at Coringa Golf Club. Or, for the more casual player, pay just $15 each for a single round.
Coringa Golf Club is a friendly club, with a spacious and well cared for course only a short drive from Christchurch city and the airport. You'll enjoy playing the beautifully kept greens whether you take it easy and play for a bit of fun or take it to the next level and bet your homes on the outcome. (But please don't - it just wouldn't make sense to save so much on this deal only to lose the house.)
TEE AND CART BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.