We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Corianders Ethnic Indian Restaurant
$40 for an Indian Summer Banquet for Two (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the real reason we evolved from grazing animals to banqueting mammals.
- Grab a three course Indian Summer Banquet for two people at Coriander's Ethnic Indian Restaurant for only $40.
- Dishes include Special Tikka, Onion Bhaji, Butter Chicken, Lamb Tikka Masala and more.
- Cool down with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce for dessert.
Grazing may be great for livestock, but we evolved to banqueting for three reasons: One – So we can eat more than just grass and hay. Two – So we could do away with the need for our appendix. And three – So we could grab this great deal.
Pay just $40 for a three course Indian Summer Banquet for two people at Coriander's Ethnic Indian Restaurant. This special banquet for two consists of:
Starters — Two Vegetable Samosas, two Onion Bhajis, two Cheese Pakora and two Coriander Special Chicken Tikka.
Mains — Butter Chicken, Lamb Tikka Masala, Mixed Vegetables, rice and two naan breads.
Dessert — Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce.
Corianders Ethnic Indian Restaurant offers a relaxed dining experience with surroundings that are warm, modern and inviting. From atmosphere to variety and taste, they have it all. Your summer banquet is an exclusive chef's selection and, with three courses of sure-fire favourites, it offers incredible value for money. So take your time to enjoy it, but just be quick to grab it before it's gone!
More Great Local Deals
Cookai Riccarton Japanese Restaurant
Burgers & Beers Inc
Proarb Canterbury Ltd
M. J. Robertson Ltd
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.