We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$25 for 9kg Filled Gas Bottle Swap incl. Christchurch City Delivery from Contact Rockgas Bottle Swap
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't run out of gas halfway through a BBQ.
- Grab a 9kg gas bottle swap, including Christchurch city delivery from Contact Rockgas Bottle Swap for just $25.
- Avoid the hassle of running around, it's conveniently delivered to your door.
- Yours to keep, you can swap any brand.
- Receive an inspected, tested and safely-filled cylinder.
Nothing says summer BBQ like your BBQ running out of gas halfway through cooking your sausages.
Grab a 9kg filled gas bottle swap, including Christchurch city delivery from Contact Rockgas Bottle Swap for just $25.
Contact Rockgas promotes safe use of portable gas heaters and will help ensure your house is toasty this winter. They will drop off a gas bottle that has been inspected, tested and filled safely. No tripping around hauling your heavy bottle in and out of the car, they'll pick yours up and drop your fresh one off right to your door.
Pricing is based on a "one-off" customer delivery. This deal does not require purchasers to become a repeat customer, however you can opt in to future deliveries by the same provider and their regular user rates will apply.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.