We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Colleen Murray Dance Centre
From $30 for Six Social Style Ballroom & Latin American Dances for Adults or Children (value up to $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be the star of the dance floor.
- Grab six social style ballroom and Latin American dances for adults or children from $30 from Colleen Murray Dance Centre.
- Classes that cater for children all the way up to adults.
- Have loads of fun while staying fit.
There is always that one person who stands on the dance floor and flops their hands around like a fish out of water looking like they have no idea what is going on. Don't be that person. Be the person that clears the dance floor and sets it alight with amazing moves.
Grab six social style ballroom and Latin American dances for adults and children from $30 from Colleen Murray Dance Centre. Choices are:
- Six children's classes of dance for $30 commencing 4.00pm - 4.45pm, Wednesday, 6th March 2013.
- Six adult classes of dance for $59 commencing 7.00pm - 8.00pm, Wednesday, 6th March 2013.
Ballroom, Latin American, Rock n Roll, Salsa and Sequence.
Dancing is more than just movement to music. Each dance is an expression of a mood, an experience of emotion. The music brings out the emotion in the dancer, and this emotion is translated into movement, which is the dance. In this way each person dancing experiences the fun of the jive, the cheekiness of the Cha Cha Cha, the raw passion of the Argentine tango or the sultry desire of the rumba.
The Colleen Murray Dance Centre offers dance lessons that requires no special clothing or foot wear. You will learn to dance, have fun while doing it and also stay fit. It's a win-win situation.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.