We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Clip 'N Climb Christchurch
$250 for 10 Person Group Climbing Session, Matson Beer Tastings incl. One Bottle of Beer Per Person & Cheese Platter (value $350)
- Get the record book ready.
- Grab a 10 person group climbing session, Matson Beer tastings including one bottle of beer per person and cheese platter for $250 from Clip 'N Climb Christchurch.
- Have plenty of fun, laughs and competition with your workmates, friends or sports team.
- Enjoy something different for your end of year social celebration.
As the round table of execs sat together in discussion of the upcoming Christmas party dismay set upon them. Nobody had come up with a good idea and Margaret's suggestion of plate decorating was almost too much to bare. All of a sudden Derek from accounts stood up - "I've got it! Beer and rock climbing!"
Grab a 10 person group climbing session, Matson Beer tastings including one bottle of beer per person and cheese platter for $250 from Clip 'N Climb Christchurch.
What a genius way to spend your end of year social function. Enjoy 45 minutes of rock climbing which always leads to plenty of competition and laughs. Then gather around to compare triumph stories over six Matson beer tastings, a bottle of beer each and a delicious cheese platter to share. Do something different for a change which will go down in the record books as 'that' party.
Bookings required. Sessions last two hours and can be held at 4pm, 5pm, 6pm or 7pm - Monday to Friday.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.