We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Clip'nClimb at the YMCA
$7 for a Single Entry or $22 for a Family Pass to Clip'N Climb at The Roxx Climbing Centre (value up to $44)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Unleash your inner Spiderman and climb the 34 challenges at Clip 'N Climb.
- Pay just $7 for a single entry pass or $22 for a family pass to Clip 'N Climb.
- Perfect for anyone of any age - and you don't need someone to hold the rope at the bottom either!
- Perfect for friends, families or a team building exercise.
The greatest thing about going to Clip 'N Climb is that it is the one place you can sing Ain't No Mountain High Enough at the top of your lungs and nobody can tell you to be quiet.
Unleash your energy with two great deals from Clip 'N Climb today:
- Pay just $7 for one entry to the most exciting new concept in indoor climbing or
- Pay $22 and the whole family can come along for a great days entertainment and fun.
If you've never scaled a wall before don't fret, because you can learn in minutes. Clip ’N Climb makes climbing safe and accessible for everyone, and they're not like your average rock climbing wall either. You don't need someone holding the other end of the rope. Instead, just clip yourself onto a harness linked to an automatic belay device, and when you've reached the top, just let go and your automatic belay device will gently lower you back to terra firma. A cross between a theme park and a climbing wall, Clip 'N Climb is a magnet for families, friends, schools, youth groups and sports teams - and could be the perfect idea for a unique work social event too! And because there's no minimum or maximum age, anyone can take the challenge.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.