We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Clip 'N Climb Christchurch
$7 for a Single Entry or $22 for a Family Pass to Clip'N Climb at The Roxx Climbing Centre (value up to $44)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Unleash your inner Spiderman and climb the 34 challenges at Clip 'N Climb.
- Pay just $7 for a single entry pass or $22 for a family pass to Clip 'N Climb.
- Perfect for anyone of any age - and you don't need someone to hold the rope at the bottom either!
- Perfect for friends, families or a team building exercise.
The greatest thing about going to Clip 'N Climb is that it is the one place you can sing Ain't No Mountain High Enough at the top of your lungs and nobody can tell you to be quiet.
Unleash your energy with two great deals from Clip 'N Climb today:
- Pay just $7 for one entry to the most exciting new concept in indoor climbing or
- Pay $22 and the whole family can come along for a great days entertainment and fun.
If you've never scaled a wall before don't fret, because you can learn in minutes. Clip ’N Climb makes climbing safe and accessible for everyone, and they're not like your average rock climbing wall either. You don't need someone holding the other end of the rope. Instead, just clip yourself onto a harness linked to an automatic belay device, and when you've reached the top, just let go and your automatic belay device will gently lower you back to terra firma. A cross between a theme park and a climbing wall, Clip 'N Climb is a magnet for families, friends, schools, youth groups and sports teams - and could be the perfect idea for a unique work social event too! And because there's no minimum or maximum age, anyone can take the challenge.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.