We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$15 for a $30 Food Voucher
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take away a meal to conquer the munchies.
- Grab a $30 takeaway voucher for $15 from Cleveland Takeaways.
- Stock up for a meal to remember with all your traditional Chinese dishes and much more.
A good dinner option can determine whether your night ends up sweet or sour. Choose the best food in town and takeaway the proud title of 'Number One Dinner Chooser of the Flat/ Couple/ Family/ Sports Team'.
Grab a $30 takeaway voucher for $15 from Cleveland Takeaways.
Cleveland Takeaways are the bizzo. Looking for tasty, fast, cheap food that will satisfy everyone? This team knows how to deliver and you can get even more bang for your buck with this great deal. Choose from your standard fish and chips right through to delicious Chinese specialties such as combination fried rice, egg foo young and crispy chicken. If there's a big group of you, there is an epic set menu for up to 10 people to keep you all happy. Think with your tummy and reward yourself with a delicious meal from Cleveland takeaways.
More Great Local Deals
Mosaic by Simo
St Pierre's Sushi
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.