We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Christchurch Fly Fishing School
$25 for a One Hour Learn to Fly Cast Fishing Lesson (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn how to fly fish for the trout that inhabit the streams and rivers all over NZ.
- Grab an one hour one-on-one learn to fly cast fishing lesson with Christchurch Fly Fishing School for just $25.
- Be inspired by the enthusiasm of your tutor, Jack, well known in fly fishing circles in Canterbury and around the South Island.
- Learn all about fly casting and the associated equipment.
With the trout fishing season now in full swing, and with the good weather we're going to be having over the summer, now is the perfect time to take up fly fishing. Or you might know someone who has always wanted too and with Christmas coming up...
Grab an one hour one-on-one learn to fly cast fishing lesson with Christchurch Fly Fishing School for just $25 and get your technique perfected.
Christchurch Fly Fishing School is run by Jack, a fly fishing enthusiast and well known in fly fishing circles, and he's passionate about sharing his knowledge with his eager students. Your one hour one-on-one lesson is an introduction to fly casting and the associated equipment. You’ll be shown how to set up your fly rod properly, learn the basic over head fly cast, roll cast and how to deal with the wind. Indulge in a favourite hobby, find a new passion or treat someone special by grabbing today's deal.
More Great Local Deals
Tug Lyttelton Preservation Society (Inc.)
Pure Indulgence Beauty Therapy
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.