We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$149 for 1½ hour Birthday Party for 10 Children incl. Food & Entertainers (value $280)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- No more fairy bread behind the sofa for you to find!
- Grab a 1 ½ hour Birthday Party for 10 children including food and entertainers from Cheeky Monkeys for just $149.
- Give the kids a birthday party that will blow them away.
- Sit back and watch the little ones run wild in their own personal paradise.
- Includes venue, entertainers, fancy dress costumes, food and games.
When someone says the words ‘birthday party’, all you can think about it last year when you spent two hours washing miscellaneous sticky substances out of the new carpet. Never again. The nightmare is over with a 1 ½ hour Birthday Party for 10 children including food and entertainers from Cheeky Monkeys for just $149.
Ship them all off to Cheeky Monkeys and let the fun begin. Each party is run by two wonderful entertainers, and the kids will have their very own pirate and fairy to guide them through the pirate ship, fairy castle, bouncy castle and disco rooms. It's a whole world of wonder with dress-ups, face painting, games, music, lights, bubbles, hidden treasure, party food, pirate swords and magic.
Kids' parties have never been so easy. The adults get to watch the frivolities from the “couch potato seating” and you even get some tasty finger food as part of the package. Head on home with a CD of photos or DVD complete music and sound effects to relive the fun. Give those Cheeky Monkeys a phone call to organise the party, quick sharp!
Extra children can be included for $16 each and party bags are $4 per child. Cakes are not included in this package but can be arranged or you can bring your own. Cheeky Monkeys cakes start at just $30 and speciality cakes are available too. Gluten free option for $4 extra per plate.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.