We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Christchurch Contemporary Music Centre
$30 for Five Group Vocal, Piano, Guitar, Drum, Ukulele or Mini Musicianship Lessons (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Invest in your child's development, creativity and future through music.
- Grab your child's choice of five vocal, piano, guitar, drum, ukulele or Mini Musicianship lessons at the Christchurch Contemporary Music Centre for $30.
- Saturday and after-school classes are available.
- Your four to 12 year-old can learn from the friendly, helpful instructors, all fully qualified and police vetted.
- Let your child express themselves while learning and having fun.
It's amazing how the mind of a child can absorb and learn new things with so little trouble. Which makes childhood the perfect time to learn an instrument. And the best thing about that? It aids learning and development while providing them with a skill and creative outlet that will last a lifetime. Not bad for a down payment of just $30.
Grab your child's choice of five vocal, piano, guitar, drum, ukulele or Mini Musicianship lessons at the Christchurch Contemporary Music Centre for $30.
The aim at The Christchurch Contemporary Music Centre is to teach, inspire and support. The centre provides the very best musical instruction to help your kids discover the wonders of a world of music-making. Let them experience the the joy and satisfaction playing music can bring and express themselves in new and exciting ways.
The classes are designed for four to 12 year-olds and the Mini Musicianship lessons are specifically for those aged four to six, incorporating fun games to ignite your child's love of making music. Each child will have use of their own keyboard for the keyboard lessons. And whichever instrument they choose they will benefit from spending time learning and exploring their preferred instrument in a safe, supportive environment with the very best, fully qualified instructors available.
Lessons are available Saturdays 10.00am until 2.00pm at Redwood Primary school and from 3.15pm after school, weekdays at Belfast Primary school, by arrangement.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.