We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
50% off Your Choice of One of Three Facial Treatments (value up to $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Eenie meenie miney mo...
- Grab a facial treatment of your choosing from Casa Bella, suitable for all skin types.
- Choose from three highly effective, relaxing and rejuvenating facials iwth consultation before each treatment.
- Trade your GrabOne coupon for a Casa Bella voucher and enjoy the treatment you deserve.
- Radio frequency facials are FDA approved and are painless with.
We bare our face to world on a daily basis. Vulnerable, exposed, ever changing with emotions – it’s not surprising that we end up feeling so exhausted!
Give your face a reason to smile when you grab your choice of three facial treatments from Casa Bella.
- $49 for a 60 minute Made to Measure facial
- $64 for a 75 minute Ultrasonic facial
- $150 for a 90 minute Radio Frequency full facial with a moisturising mask to take home
Revitalise your whole being with one of these three luxury facials. Casa Bella’s highly trained, experienced and charming beauticians can create a facial to perfectly suit your skin type, age group and desires. Or, you can indulge in an Ultrasonic facial – this incredible treatment technique uses highly advanced ultrasonic rays to penetrate the skin, increase blood flow, elasticity and encourages the skin’s natural healing process. This nifty number is a gentle treatment and is suitable for all skin types. Then there is the Radio Frequency full facial. This beauty is designed to provide instant and visible results, leaving you with fresh, tighter skin – a highly effective way to have younger looking skin without all the traumatic rig moral of surgery.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.