We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$21 for a Large Gourmet Pizza & Two Glasses of Wine or Two Bottled Beers (value up to $42)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Drop yourself into a melting pot of good times.
- Grab a large gourmet pizza and two glasses of wine or two bottled beers at the Cargo Bar for only $21.
- Choose from a selection of pizzas and a variety of wines or beers.
- Hang out and enjoy a relaxed evening with your mates.
- Pull yourself off the couch for an evening of good vibes.
A good night on the town is like a giant recipe, which requires certain essential ingredients. You need happy people, good food, plenty of drinks and a giant pot in which to mix everything. Fortunately, for you, GrabOne knows of a place where the party stew is already simmering.
Throw yourself into a melting pot of good times when you grab a large gourmet pizza and two glasses of wine or two bottled beers at the Cargo Bar for only $21. This spot brings together all the ingredients that are necessary for a good night out.
With a big screen TV and a fireplace, the Cargo Bar always has an excellent atmosphere. They have a wide selection of delicious pizzas and an impressive collection of beers and wines to match. At the end of the day, you really couldn't choose a better place to spend your evening. Please remember to make a booking to avoid the disappointment of not getting a table.
*Please note: bookings are essential. If a booking is not made, your coupon will not be accepted or honoured.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.