We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$27 for Two Cargo Plates & Two Glasses of Boutique Beer or Wine (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Walk the plank and claim your treasure.
- Grab two Cargo Plates and two glasses of boutique beer or Sauvignon Blanc for $27 from Cargo Bar.
- Choose from a great selection of tasty treats from the new menu.
- Enjoy your food and drinks with friends near the fire or under one of the outdoor heaters.
The ship came into the harbor carrying a huge load of... food that tastes great. It's time to cut the games out and stop yourself going around in circles trying to come up with your next dinner option. That ship has sailed and has left you some very tasteful cargo.
Grab two Cargo Plates and two glasses of boutique beer or Sauvignon Blanc for $27 from Cargo Bar. Valid Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 5.00pm - 8.00pm.
Come help celebrate the delicious new menu at Cargo Bar. Enjoy two awesome food plates then wash down with a cool boutique beers such as Roger, Little Creatures, Leffe Blonde & Hoegaarden or with an Astrolabe or Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc. This is the ideal place to head with friends after work or during the weekend. Chill out near the fire or under one of the many outdoor heaters as you catch up with mates or watch a game.
Cargo plate options:
- Chicken liver parfait w deep fried brie, redcurrant jelly & cornichons
- Crumbed fresh fish strips served w a dill & pickle tartare
- ild mushroom risotto balls served with blue cheese aioli
- Mussel and bacon fitters served w Kumara Chips
- Cargo fried chicken - Southern style chicken wings w smokey mayo
- Pork and chive dumplings served with a sweet soy dipping sauce
- Beef vindaloo sticks with chilli peanut oil and mung bean salad
- Crab cream cheese and macadamia won tons served with coconut & lime syrup
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.