We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$20 for 1 Pizza & 2 Wines or 2 Bottled Beers at Cargo Bar (value up to $39.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cargo container, plus a bar, plus food, what more could you want.
- Grab a pizza and two glasses of wine or beer for $20 at Cargo Bar.
- Choose from a selection of pizzas, a variety of wines or Steinlager Pure or Corona for your beer.
- Hang out and enjoy a relaxed evening at Cargo Bar - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday - with a great dinner deal.
A steel container. Great food. A vast selection of liquor. Plus a big screen. This is a sure-thing for a good night out. Head down and chill out to the sound of people's banter, the clinking of wine glasses and the smell of some wicked food. If you're in the mood for pizza then you have definitely come to the right place. This deal includes a couple glasses of Two Tracks Sav Blanc, Chardonnay or Pinot Gris, Balancing Act Pinot Noir, Deen De Bortoli Cabernet Sauvignon or Cookoothama Shiraz wine for those so inclined. Or if you are more of a beer fan then don't worry the Steiny Pures or Corona will be waiting in the fridge for you.
Go where the pizzas are awesome, the wine is fine and the beers are just right - Cargo Bar. Pay $20 for a pizza and two glasses of wine or beer. The deal is for two to enjoy Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, for dinner after 5.00pm. That's all you need really.
Cargo Bar have the welcoming atmosphere and relaxed venue for you to go right ahead and get on with enjoying yourself. Gluten free pizzas are available at an additional cost. Spend some quality time at Cargo Bar and come see why this is the best place to be.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.