We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$10 for Two Adult Tickets to a Choice of Two Canterbury United Football Matches at ASB Football Park (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Start supporting local football with today's deal.
- Grab two adult tickets to a choice of two Canterbury United Football matches at ASB Football Park for only $10.
- Bring along the kids - everyone under 16 gets free entry.
- Enjoy a great day out with the whole family.
It's time for you to stop watching foreign football leagues filled with players whose names you don't even know how to pronounce. This January, turn your attention to the awesome football happening right here at home by grabbing two adult tickets to one of two Canterbury United games for only $10. When you grab this deal you'll see either:
- Canterbury vs Auckland City on January 13th; or
- Canterbury United vs Team Wellington on January 20th
It's time for you to pull on a black and red shirt and down to the park to watch the local heroes in action. ASB Park boasts superb facilities, undercover seating, and lots of safe room for the kids to run around. Everyone under 16 gets free entry, meaning that the entire family can head out for an enjoyable day of football action.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.