We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Canterbury Belle Beauty
$30 for a One Hour Anti-Ageing Facial (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's fine to feel like treating yourself - you deserve it.
- Grab a one-hour anti-ageing facial at Canterbury Belle Beauty for just $30.
- Invest in a little TLC for yourself.
- Choose from two treatments designed to fight the ageing process.
- Make the most of a friendly and highly trained professional.
Just like a baby learning to walk, we all need a little bit of a pick-me-up every now and again. And, gosh darn it, you deserve it! No more making excuses. You don't need a reason for a little bit of pampering and TLC. You've earned it.
Pay just $30 for a one-hour anti-ageing facial at Canterbury Belle Beauty, and escape reality with a dash of good healthy pampering.
Located within Aspya, Canterbury Belle Beauty is Christchurch's newest home of healthy and beauty. The anti-ageing facial uses only the finest natural products to help you look and feel vibrant and youthful. There are two treatments available - a Jojoba facial to help smooth out fine lines and uplift the skin, or the Botanical Hydrating face mask that aims to combat the signs of ageing and stop them in their tracks.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.