We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$22 for Two Eggs Benedict & Two Medium Coffees
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find a match made in heaven
- Grab two eggs Benedict meals and two coffees for $22.
- Enjoy with a friend during a casual weekend.
Coffee and eggs go together like your mouth and happiness. Weird statement to make, sure, but the more you think about it, the more you want it.
Get a hit of deliciousness and wash it down with a cup of magic when you grab two eggs Benedict meals and two coffees for $22.
Now that the craving has begun you can think about how to defeat it. You could monster down both of the two meals and drinks on your own in order to get strange looks from everyone near you or you, could share this beautiful experience with a friend. Remember every great aspect about your visit to Cafe ine which delivers superb food, service and hospitality.
More Great Local Deals
Paint 'n' Sip Studio
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.