We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$28 for 2 Dinner Mains at Cafe Euro (value up to $57)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- There's nothing more fine dining than real European cuisine.
- Grab two main meals at Cafe Euro for just $28.
- Combine delicious food with outstanding service and you have yourself a recipe for a great night out.
- Enjoy your choice of two of their deliciously different dinner mains.
The recipe for a successful meal is nearly always the same. Take a chef who really knows what they're doing. Then add some fresh, local ingredients and serve it all up in a welcoming warm environment with an enthusiastic staff and you've got a recipe for fine dining success. Today you can enjoy a fine dining experience that follows the recipe to a T: Pay just $28 and you'll get two dinner mains at Cafe Euro.
Cafe Euro is a Christchurch old faithful. Its reputation is for fabulous food and service and they always deliver. The team is dedicated to creating experiences with food and today's deal is a gateway for you to enjoy a memorable meal. The menu is exciting and fresh and with a great selection of options there's something for everyone. Current dinner mains include fish of the day served up with cous cous, vine tomatoes and a orange and anise sauce; roasted chicken breast stuffed with apple, cranberry and fresh sage; grilled rib-eye steak; pumpkin and chick pea patties; and deliciously different pizzas.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.