We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Del Mar Licensed Cafe
$60 for a Three Course Dinner for Two People (value $125)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Break away from the boring dinner and have something exciting.
- Grab a three course dinner for two people for $60 from Del Mar Licensed Cafe today.
- Enjoy a warm, friendly atmosphere with your partner or friend.
- Great for a Xmas Present! Give to someone who would enjoy a great night out or treat yourself over the summer season.
- Wide range of delicious meals to choose from.
Take the time out of your day and let their chefs prepare a selection of dishes to enjoy from their evening menu. Every so often it is good to enjoy a good meal that somebody else is preparing for you. No dishes, no stress and a chance to sit back and relax before the Christmas rush.
Grab a three course dinner for two people for $60 from Del Mar Licensed Cafe today.
A family friendly licensed café offering a wide range of food and drink to enjoy seven days a week. Del Mar is a great place to catch up with friends and family or just taking some time out of a hectic day. Close to the beach, enjoy sitting outside in the sunshine or make time to enjoy the warm glow of our fire on a summers night. Located in Ferrymead Central on Ferry Road, Del Mar offers a wide range of food and beverage options – breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert. Fully licensed with an extensive range of cocktails, coffee liqueurs, fresh fruit juices and of course their Hummingbird Coffee to enjoy!
Their evening menu offers you a wide range of choices. Seafood, steak, pasta and gluten free options enable you to choose dishes that you enjoy while taking the time out with friends and family. Classic entrees such as their seafood cocktail or white fish chowder start the meal off well and combined with a selection of 16 different mains and 14 dessert choices has dishes for everyone.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.