We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$58 for a 1.5-Hour Deep Tissue Massage (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Break down the walls of stress with today's deal
- Grab an one-and-a-half-hour deep tissue massage from C2U Bodywork for just $58.
- Address any body aches and pains.
- Relax as the expert massage therapist focusses on the acupressure and trigger points in your body.
- The ideal gift for a loved one who has been suffering from back pain.
Stress is like a patient bricklayer, who quietly lays one brick a day. At first you ignore stress, and you carry on as if nothing's happening. But then, before you even realise it, stress has imprisoned all muscles behind giant, heavy walls.
Fortunately, you no longer have to be a prisoner to stress. By grabbing a one-and-a- half-hour deep tissue massage from C2U Bodywork for just $58, you'll finally be able to break free from the constraints of stress.
Most of us don't realise how much damage a year of stress can cause to our bodies. We tend to ignore our back and neck niggles until they turn into huge problems. The good news is that you can stop this from happening with the help of the awesome team at C2U Bodywork. This deep tissue massage focusses on the acupressure points throughout the body. Deep tissue massage is distinct from your standard treatment, because it's designed to rectify the aches and pains throughout the body. Whether you're a sports person in pain, a stressed out office worker or someone suffering from back pain, this massage could help you to manage a variety of health issues - including arthritis, sciatica problems, locked joints and muscles, and sports injuries. There's no point to continue living with pain, when the solution lies in one simple click. So, grab this deal right now and get ready for the relaxing release that your body has been begging for.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.