We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$58 for a 1.5-Hour Deep Tissue Massage (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Break down the walls of stress with today's deal
- Grab an one-and-a-half-hour deep tissue massage from C2U Bodywork for just $58.
- Address any body aches and pains.
- Relax as the expert massage therapist focusses on the acupressure and trigger points in your body.
- The ideal gift for a loved one who has been suffering from back pain.
Stress is like a patient bricklayer, who quietly lays one brick a day. At first you ignore stress, and you carry on as if nothing's happening. But then, before you even realise it, stress has imprisoned all muscles behind giant, heavy walls.
Fortunately, you no longer have to be a prisoner to stress. By grabbing a one-and-a- half-hour deep tissue massage from C2U Bodywork for just $58, you'll finally be able to break free from the constraints of stress.
Most of us don't realise how much damage a year of stress can cause to our bodies. We tend to ignore our back and neck niggles until they turn into huge problems. The good news is that you can stop this from happening with the help of the awesome team at C2U Bodywork. This deep tissue massage focusses on the acupressure points throughout the body. Deep tissue massage is distinct from your standard treatment, because it's designed to rectify the aches and pains throughout the body. Whether you're a sports person in pain, a stressed out office worker or someone suffering from back pain, this massage could help you to manage a variety of health issues - including arthritis, sciatica problems, locked joints and muscles, and sports injuries. There's no point to continue living with pain, when the solution lies in one simple click. So, grab this deal right now and get ready for the relaxing release that your body has been begging for.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.