We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$25 for an Eyebrow Shape, Eyebrow Tint, Eyelash Tint and a $10 Voucher Towards Further Beauty Treatments (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Jeepers creepers, where'd ya get those peepers?
- Grab an eyebrow shape and tint, an eyelash tint and a $10 voucher from Butterfly Beauty for just $25.
- Choose from a huge range of expert beauty services to put your $10 voucher towards.
When it comes to making a dramatic yet beautiful or subtle yet gorgeous change to your appearance, they eyes have it. Pay just $25 for an eyebrow shape and tint, an eyelash tint and get a $10 voucher towards a future treatment from Butterfly Beauty.
Haley Bartram of Butterfly Beauty offers affordable beauty treatments from her home salon. Haley is a fully qualified beauty therapist and is available every weekday evening and on weekends for those who work full-time. As well as expertise for eyes, Haley offers facials, hair removal, manicures and pedicures and more. So there will be plenty of choice when it comes to what you put your included $10 towards for next time. Check out the Butterfly Beauty Facebook Page for the full price list.
More Great Local Deals
Boteco Bar and Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.