We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$49 for an Eye Exam & a $50 Voucher for Prescription Glasses (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Open your eyes to the undistorted world of clear vision.
- Grab an eye exam and a $50 voucher for prescription glasses at Buchanan Optometrists.
- Upgrade your glasses or maybe take that all important eye exam to determine whether you need some.
- Enjoy friendly and professional service for highly qualified team, equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
We've all experienced the unfocussed blur of opening our eyes under water. And while it's interesting to experience this momentarily, you definitely don't want to see the world like this on a daily basis. So, if your vision is starting to make the world look as blurry as the bottom of a swimming pool, then you'd better get your eyes checked out.
Grab an eye exam and a $50 voucher at Buchanan Optometrists, and start looking forward to a world of clear, focussed vision.
Unlike everybody's favourite ginger mermaid, you don't live under the sea - and your world shouldn't be distorted as if you were. Equipped with the latest technology, and focused on your eye health and vision needs, Buchanan Optometrists are a leading provider of quality, personalised eye-care. This friendly team will give you a professional eye check-up and helpful advice on the best solutions to your eye issues. As an independent optometrist they have the freedom to use the best optical products - thereby ensuring that you only receive the finest service. While it's impossible to put a price on the gift of sight, caring for your eyes doesn't come much cheaper than this!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.