We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Brick Mill Cafe
$28 for Two Breakfasts & Two Hot Beverages (value $54)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Visit a historic site that's been given a new lease of life.
- Grab breakfast for two people and two hot beverages at Brick Mill Cafe for just $28.
- Turn a standard morning into an extra special one.
- Feast on traditional breakfast favourites like eggs Benedict and bacon and eggs.
Microwaving last night's pizza dinner to make a mushy bread omelette does not a good breakfast make. Same goes for attempting a lucky dip grab at the back of the fridge. If you want a really good breakfast, there's only one place to go.
Grab breakfast for two people with two hot beverages at Brick Mill Cafe for just $28 and turn a standard morning into an extra special one, thanks to a gourmet breakfast .
Brick Mill Cafe is located within an historic building, with the surroundings matched by the delicious delicacies on offer. Dominating the rustic, wood filled interior, is a huge log burner - just perfect for toasting yourself next to on a chilly winter's morning. Once you've warmed yourself, both by the log warmer and the friendly welcome, choose your breakfasts from their freshly cooked menu - then kick back with the complimentary papers. With a new menu being launched this week, expect to see breakfast goodies including fresh apple muesli eggs Benedict, traditional bacon and eggs and a big breakfast. Once you're done eating and sipping the hot beverage of your choice, be sure to check out the unique gift and craft shops in the building too.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.