We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$60 for a 60-Minute Deep Tissue Massage (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Go beyond just relaxing and find out what deep relaxation really means.
- Grab an introductory 60-Minute deep tissue massage at Bodyhum for only $60.
- Covering the muscles, skeletal system and energy systems, the Raynor method offers a holistic deep relaxation massage.
- Be swept away by the friendly, experienced and professional team at Bodyhum.
There are many forms of relaxation. Putting your feet up with a drink and a good book at the end of long day isn't bad. Bathing and swimming at the beach is pretty good too. But if you want deep relaxation you need to go a bit beyond the obvious.
Grab an introductory 60-Minute deep tissue massage at Bodyhum for only $60 and see what deep relaxation really means. Raynor massage is a holistic method which goes beyond the confines of most other forms of massage. It covers the muscles, skeletal system and the subtle energy systems of the body to find residual tightness and blockages in the body.
Bodyhum specialises in expert massage techniques to stimulate blood flow, encourage relaxation, ease muscle tension and create other health benefits. You'll be swept away to your own personal paradise with a relaxing experience that will be sure to leave you craving a return visit. Let the friendly, experienced and professional team at Bodyhum treat you to this amazing deal.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.