We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Bluewater Hotel Napier
$159 for One Night or $269 for Two Nights in a Two-Bedroom Apartment for up to Four People incl. Late Checkout & a $20 Food & Beverage Voucher at Bluewater Hotel, Napier (value up to $488)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore all that Napier – the gem of the Hawke's Bay – has to offer.
- Grab one night for up to four people for $159 or two nights for $269 including at late checkout and a $20 food and beverage voucher from Bluewater Hotel Napier.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the harbour and dine at their fantastic restaurant.
There are not many who would say no to a holiday with adventure, art, cycling, stunning scenery, shopping and fine wine. Therefore, there shouldn't be any hesitation when it comes to clicking 'Buy!' on today's fabulous deal that will help you experience all of the above if you so desire.
Grab one night for up to four people for $159 or two nights for $269 including at late checkout and a $20 food and beverage voucher from Bluewater Hotel Napier.
Whether you fancy taking a relaxing dip in the spa bath located in every room, want to wile away a sunny Hawke's Bay evening on your own private balcony or sample some local fare whilst enjoying spectacular views at the hotel's top level Quayside Restaurant, Bluewater Hotel is the perfect place to explore Napier. Located just five minutes from Hawke's Bay airport and only minutes from Napier's city centre, you'll be in prime position to discover all the gems that this unique city has to offer.
More Great Local Deals
Dragons Den Social Lounge
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.