We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Black Cat Cruises Lyttelton
$15 for a Child or $35 for an Adult for a Two Hour Lyttelton Harbour Wildlife Cruise - Sat 15th Dec (value up to $71)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Real beauty needs to be seen to be believed, or even talked about. Join the rare few who can do so, with this deal.
- Grab up to 50% off a Lyttelton Harbour Wildlife Cruise for Children or adults, on a selection of cruise dates, with Black Cat Cruises.
- Cruise departs Saturday, December 15th 2012.
- Get up close and personal to a breathtaking array of wildlife, unique to this magical area.
- Share an experience that will live long in the memory.
Proximity makes all the difference. Let's discuss. You're a smart person. You probably know that Hector's Dolphins are the smallest species of dolphin in the world. You may also know a lot of them tend to hang out around Lyttleton and Akaroa Harbour. You, again, may also know they appear to be a pale grey colour (the photo above gives that one away). But what you probably don't know is how exactly to describe the remarkably subtle and complex kaleidoscope of colours their bodies reflect in sunlight. That's something that only becomes apparent when you're close to these amazing mammals. Proximity is everything.
Today's deal wants to give you that gift. Grab a Lyttelton Harbour Wildlife Cruise With Black Cat Cruises. Pay $15 for a child (0 - 15 years) or $35 for an adult. Cruise running Saturday 15th December only.
Cruise departs from B Jetty at 1.30pm and return at 3.30pm.
Discover the magical surrounds of Lyttelton and the truly unique marine wildlife of this area. From the friendly frolicking of the native Hector's dolphin to possible sightings of whales, penguins, fur seals and gloriously graceful sea birds - this is a cruise designed to get you up close and personal with the amazing wildlife. If you're looking for an affordable and unforgettable experience for the family or friends, this is the deal that sticks its hand up. Discover the natural beauty of this area, which makes it one of the most stunning in Aotearoa.