We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Black Cat Cruises Lyttelton
$15 for a Child or $35 for an Adult for a Two Hour Lyttelton Harbour Wildlife Cruise - Sat 15th Dec (value up to $71)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Real beauty needs to be seen to be believed, or even talked about. Join the rare few who can do so, with this deal.
- Grab up to 50% off a Lyttelton Harbour Wildlife Cruise for Children or adults, on a selection of cruise dates, with Black Cat Cruises.
- Cruise departs Saturday, December 15th 2012.
- Get up close and personal to a breathtaking array of wildlife, unique to this magical area.
- Share an experience that will live long in the memory.
Proximity makes all the difference. Let's discuss. You're a smart person. You probably know that Hector's Dolphins are the smallest species of dolphin in the world. You may also know a lot of them tend to hang out around Lyttleton and Akaroa Harbour. You, again, may also know they appear to be a pale grey colour (the photo above gives that one away). But what you probably don't know is how exactly to describe the remarkably subtle and complex kaleidoscope of colours their bodies reflect in sunlight. That's something that only becomes apparent when you're close to these amazing mammals. Proximity is everything.
Today's deal wants to give you that gift. Grab a Lyttelton Harbour Wildlife Cruise With Black Cat Cruises. Pay $15 for a child (0 - 15 years) or $35 for an adult. Cruise running Saturday 15th December only.
Cruise departs from B Jetty at 1.30pm and return at 3.30pm.
Discover the magical surrounds of Lyttelton and the truly unique marine wildlife of this area. From the friendly frolicking of the native Hector's dolphin to possible sightings of whales, penguins, fur seals and gloriously graceful sea birds - this is a cruise designed to get you up close and personal with the amazing wildlife. If you're looking for an affordable and unforgettable experience for the family or friends, this is the deal that sticks its hand up. Discover the natural beauty of this area, which makes it one of the most stunning in Aotearoa.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.