We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Black Cat Cruises
Up to 52% off an Adult or Child Two-Hour Akaroa Harbour Nature Cruise (value up to $71)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Some great creatures are very rare; so, too, are great bargains.
- Grab an adult ticket for a two-hour Akaroa Harbour Nature Cruise with Black Cat Cruises for just $35, or pay just $12 for a child.
- Discover the pristine beauty of Akaroa harbour and the rare, wondrous wildlife within it, including Hector's Dolphin, seals and penguins.
- A brilliant day out for the family in one of the most beautiful parts of Aotearoa.
Here we have an offer for you to see one of the rarest, most beautiful creatures on the planet. People travel the earth just to capture a glimpse of this spectacular specimen. It's only available here in New Zealand though. That's right, it's the ever-elusive bargain. Oh, and the Hector's Dolphin is pretty cool, too.
Pay just $35 for an adult ticket for a two-hour Akaroa Harbour Nature Cruise with Black Cat Cruises, or pay just $12 for a child.
The historic French village of Akaroa and its spectacular harbour is just 90 minutes' drive from Christchurch. Here you can cruise around an extinct volcanic crater and witness majestic scenery and stunning wildlife, including New Zealand's own Hector's Dolphin, which is one of the rarest in the world. There are also seals and penguins to keep an eye out for. Visit the Volcanic Cathedral Cave, see relics from the area's past - and take a look at a salmon farm!
Your experienced skipper and crew will quickly find the dolphins so you can spend more time watching their entertaining antics and less time wondering if you'll get to see them at all! You'll also see a wide variety of coastal marine bird life on this fantastic cruise aboard a very well appointed and modern Black Cat catamaran.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.