We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Bikram Yoga Christchurch
$45 for Five Casual Hot Yoga Classes (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a 90-minute intensive class that suits everyone, regardless of age and fitness level.
- Grab five casual classes at Bikram Yoga for only $45.
- Check out the website for the class schedule and what to bring and get started on your journey towards a fitter, toner you.
Every time the soles of your feet hit the treadmill it sends an intense shock through your body that impacts all your joints. It's like taking a punch to the knee or ankle every step of the way. Fortunately, there's a much better way to stay fit.
Protect your body from jarring exercises that damage your joints by grabbing five casual classes at Bikram Yoga Christchurch for just $45.
Unlike its ‘Hot Yoga’ counterpart, Bikram is the original sequence, coming from a lineage of knowledge and experience. Anyone can put postures together to make a fun class; however, to really practice your yoga, with maximum benefits, you simply have to attend a Bikram Yoga class. These classes not only improve your physical conditioning, but also give you a range of mental benefits, including increased focus, enhanced willpower and a better self-esteem. So, click that "buy" button and get ready to improve your mental and physical health with the awesome team at Bikram Yoga Christchurch.
*Please note: no bookings are required; you simply need to arrive at the class fifteen minutes early.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.