We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$20 for Two Weekend Breakfasts (value up to $39.60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat yourself to something special after a long week at work.
- Grab two breakfasts at the Bean Scene Café for just $20.
- Enjoy a wide range of delicious breakfast offerings, including soft shell tacos, salmon rosti, pancakes through to eggs Benedict.
- Start your weekend with a relaxing meal.
After enduring a week of following orders, running errands and slaving away, you deserve something special. This treat isn't going to be found at the bottom of a cereal box or mixed in with with the jam that you always spread on your toast. It's going to be found on the breakfast menu at Christchurch's favourite café.
There's no better way to start your weekend than by grabbing two breakfasts at Bean Scene Café for only $20.
Situated near Hagley Park on the outskirts of the Christchurch CBD, Bean Scene Café is the perfect place to catch up with your friends or to have a quiet breakfast with your partner. With a mouth-watering menu to pick from, you'll be spoilt for choice as you decide what to have to start your day. Pancakes, porridge, eggs Benedict and the big breakfast are just some of the options. Don't let this opportunity slip away - grab it right now.
*Please remember that bookings are essential, so be sure to reserve your place to avoid disappointment.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.