We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Bealey - High Country Lodge, Restaurant & Bar
$112 for One Night for Two People in a Studio Cabin incl. Continental Breakfast & Bottle of Wine (value $202)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the quiet and peace that surrounds this iconic hotel in the heart of the Southern Alps.
- Grab one night for two people in a studio cabin at Bealey Hotel for $112.
- Enjoy a continental breakfast the next morning and a bottle of wine on arrival.
- Explore the native bush and plenty of tramps.
It's widely understood nowadays that 'fresh air' is nothing but a myth. We spend so much time indoors on the computer and sitting in traffic that we forget about the big wide world outside our front door and car door. New Zealand is particularly lucky. Just outside your door you can find everything from mountains to bush and beaches not far from you. GrabOne wants you to experience something healthier than the dust that gathers in your bedroom which is why we're giving you the chance to escape to the mountains.
Pay $112 for one night for two people in a studio cabin at Bealey Hotel including continental breakfast and a bottle of wine on arrival, and enjoy genuine Kiwi hospitality in an iconic and relaxing setting amongst nature's best.
Your studio cabin at Bealey Hotel can sleep up to two people with a queen sized bed. Coming with an ensuite bathroom and an open plan living space including a lounge and kitchen area you'll have every necessity at your fingertips. Your cabin also includes a fridge, microwave, electric frying pan, toaster and tea and coffee making facilities for your comfort. This is a great place to spend a romantic getaway.
Near you accommodation is the spectacular Arthur's Pass National Park, native bush and tramps, as well as rivers and valleys as far as the eye can see. These stunning views will take your breathe away and once you experience them for yourself you'll never want to leave. Take the family for a short walk or if you're feeling adventurous go on a day-long tramp and get a good look at our native flora. Don't miss out on a chance to swap city smog for fresh mountain air and click the buy button now.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.