We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
BBQ Bus - Milford Sounds
$129 for a Tour of Milford Sound incl. Cruise, BBQ Lunch & Return Transport from Queenstown (value $192)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to Milford Sound - that's an order!
- Get your return transport, a delicious BBQ lunch, and a Milford Sound Cruise all for just $129, courtesy of the team at BBQ Bus!
- Experience this glorious region with friendly hosts who will share interesting information about the area during the trip.
- Enjoy a full, fun day out - and don't forget to pack your camera.
No one likes being instructed to do something but today, you're being told - you must go to Milford Sound. You absolutely must. Anyone who has already been will agree, Milford Sound is one of the single most exquisite places to visit in New Zealand, and you simply have to visit at least once in your lifetime. No time like the present.
We couldn't have made it easier for you. GrabOne has teamed with the friendly folk at Milford Sound BBQ Bus to offer you one of the best Milford Sound packages on the market. For only $129, you'll enjoy comfortable return transport from Queenstown to Milford Sound aboard the BBQ Bus, a breathtaking cruise of Milford Sound and a delicious BBQ lunch. All that for a spectacularly low price. It's bargain time folks.
Your road trip begins in Queenstown around 6.55am when the BBQ Bus will pick you up from your accommodation. Travelling in a comfortable air-conditioned 22-seat coach, you'll travel south along the Remarkables Mountain Range to Te Anau, where you'll stop for a 30 minute break to stretch your legs and an opportunity to purchase morning tea. From there you'll venture to the Fiordland National Park, and your driver will commentate and fill you in on many an interesting story about this magical area. There are plenty of sightseeing stops along the way in the world famous Fiordland National Park, we break for the BBQ lunch. While we prepare your tasty lunch, take a 20-30 minute bush/alpine walk and breathe in the fresh alpine air.
Your cruise of Milford Sound is the Real Journeys Scenic Cruise at 2pm, lasting an hour and 40 minutes. Enjoy complimentary tea and coffee aboard the cruise boat, where you can sit back, relax and admire some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. This is the diamond in the crown, the unforgettable Milford Sound experience. Get your cameras ready, you're going to need them.
The BBQ Bus will bring you home around 8pm where you can enjoy a hot shower and climb into bed after a brilliant day out. We know you'll love it. Make Milford Sound the next spot on your to-see list.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.