We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$40 for a Bouquet of Fragrant Oriental Lilies incl. Christchurch Delivery
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the right kind of flowers for the perfect occasion.
- Grab a bouquet of fragrant oriental lilies from BBB Florists for only $40, including Christchurch delivery.
- Surprise someone and show them how much you love them.
There are so many types of interesting flours. Standard, self-raising, wholemeal - the options are endless. Although none of them make for a good gift, nor do they look good when placed in a vase.
Grab a bouquet of fragrant oriental lilies from BBB Florists for only $40, including Christchurch delivery.
If you've been looking for the best quality blooms around, BBB Florists is the place where you'll find them. The team at Bouquets Balloons & Baskets pride themselves on using the freshest of seasonal blooms available, which they personally select throughout the week from local flower auctions. Their customer service and attention to detail is second to none, and since the store has been running for over 21 years, they have plenty of experience and expertise to offer. Treat yourself, or someone else, to a beautiful gift of flowers, and enjoy the magnificence of fresh blooms in your home.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.