We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Barrett Gane Furniture & Bedding
50% off Instore Furniture & Bedding Vouchers (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- End your search for the perfect living accessories.
- Grab a $100 voucher to spend instore at Barret Gane Furniture and Bedding for only $50 or a $200 voucher for $100.
- Browse the brilliant range of beds, chairs, tables and more.
- Take your time and get the best advice to find the furniture that best suits you.
- Enjoy a coffee while you browse from the in store cafe, Ruby Rabbit Cafe.
They say that you'll always find what you're looking for in the last place you look. Preferably, the last place should also be the first place as there are a lot of places one may look when searching for things and it can take some time. Thankfully, GrabOne have done the searching for you and found just the right place for all your household needs.
For only $50, you can get a $100 voucher to spend instore at Barret Gane Furniture and Bedding or for $100 you can get a $200 voucher.
Barret Gane are the answer to all your furnishing needs. Whether you're after a new bed, new living room accessories or just a simple chair or quilt, Barret Gane have exactly what you need. Check out their fantastic range and take your time browsing through their massive selection. You're sure to find just what you're looking for.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.