We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$55 for a One-Hour On-Site Photo Shoot (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Capture the natural beauty of your family or friends with today's deal.
- Grab a one-hour on-site photo shoot with A.R. Britton Photography for only $55.
- Receive fully edited photos on a USB drive to use as you please.
- Freeze a wonderful moment with the help of a perfectly timed photograph.
A perfectly timed photograph is like a magical ticket to the past. It takes you on a journey to a place filled with elated smiles, beautiful gestures and perfect moments. If you want access to this extraordinary world, then all you need to do is grab a one-hour on-site photo shoot with A.R. Britton Photography for only $55.
Ashleigh, from A.R. Britton Photography, wants every photograph to tell a story and trigger happy memories. For this reason, she never settles for photographs that seem contrived or staged. All her photographs display the natural beauty of the friends or family members being photographed. When you grab today's deal, you'll get one hour with Ashleigh. During this time, she'll snap away as many photographs as she can and then leave you with a fully edited USB drive* for you to use as you please.
*Please note: you will have to provide Ashleigh with USB drive, which she'll return to you once the photographs have been edited and saved.
More Great Local Deals
Lash Design & Beauty
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.