We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Appearance Beauty & Health
$30 for $60, $50 for $100 or $75 for $150 Beauty Services Voucher (value up to $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The salon is your playground today.
- Grab a $60 beauty services voucher for $30, a $100 voucher for $50 or a $150 voucher for $75 from Appearance Beauty & Health in Christchurch.
- Select any of their incredible beauty treatments.
- Take a weight off and exchange your voucher for one of the Appearance Beauty & Health Christmas gift vouchers.
Find yourself falling into fits of manic, nervous laughter at the most inappropriate of times? Sounds like you need some time out.
Sooth your nerves with some R&R when you grab a $60 beauty services voucher for $30, a $100 voucher for $50 or a $150 voucher for $75 from Appearance Beauty & Health in Christchurch.
When it comes to looking and feeling gorgeous, the Appearance Beauty & Health girls are pro. Their ethos is to blend both nature and technology to give you the best and most effective beauty treatments available. Whether you are looking for waxing services, facials, spray tans, manicures, treatments for men, ILP or spa packages, your needs will be met by this wonderful team. And, if you are stuck for prezzies this year, you can even exchange your voucher for a Xmas gift voucher! Nifty.
More Great Local Deals
Burlesquercise New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.