We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Antigua Boat Sheds
$25 for One-Hour Boat Hire for up to Five, or $25 for a Bubbles & Row Boat Combo for Two or $10 for One-Hour Bike Hire for Two (value up to $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Today we're giving you a choice of boat hire for five, a romantic experience on the water for two, or bike hire for two.
- Grab one-hour boat hire for up to five people for just $25 at Antigua Boat Sheds.
- Or for the same price, take a romantic cruise in a two-person row boat with a glass of bubbles each.
- If you prefer wheels to water, grab option three and get a one-hour bike hire for two people for just $10.
- Enjoy the very best of the Avon from a unique perspective.
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats" said Ratty in The Wind in The Willows. Whether you agree with the wise words of this cultured character, or you prefer bikes to boats, you will absolutely love today's deal.
Get out and about in some gorgeous spring sunshine with one of three fantastic options for a simply splendid leisurely afternoon with Antigua Boat Sheds:
- Pay $25 for one-hour boat hire for up to five. This enables you to hire as many boats as you need to fit your five people, and it doesn't matter how old your five people are.
- Pay $25 for a one-hour bubbles and row boat combo for two people. One hour of private cruising in your boat and two glasses of Lindauer bubbles.
- Pay $10 for one-hour bike hire for two people and discover Christchurch at your own leisure and on two wheels.
Antigua Boat Sheds, located right on the Avon River, has loads of boats and bikes to suit all shapes, sizes and adventures. Choose from their extremely safe single or double canoes, and cruise around to your heart's content.