We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Antigua Boat Sheds
$25 for One-Hour Boat Hire for up to Five, or $25 for a Bubbles & Row Boat Combo for Two or $10 for One-Hour Bike Hire for Two (value up to $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Today we're giving you a choice of boat hire for five, a romantic experience on the water for two, or bike hire for two.
- Grab one-hour boat hire for up to five people for just $25 at Antigua Boat Sheds.
- Or for the same price, take a romantic cruise in a two-person row boat with a glass of bubbles each.
- If you prefer wheels to water, grab option three and get a one-hour bike hire for two people for just $10.
- Enjoy the very best of the Avon from a unique perspective.
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats" said Ratty in The Wind in The Willows. Whether you agree with the wise words of this cultured character, or you prefer bikes to boats, you will absolutely love today's deal.
Get out and about in some gorgeous spring sunshine with one of three fantastic options for a simply splendid leisurely afternoon with Antigua Boat Sheds:
- Pay $25 for one-hour boat hire for up to five. This enables you to hire as many boats as you need to fit your five people, and it doesn't matter how old your five people are.
- Pay $25 for a one-hour bubbles and row boat combo for two people. One hour of private cruising in your boat and two glasses of Lindauer bubbles.
- Pay $10 for one-hour bike hire for two people and discover Christchurch at your own leisure and on two wheels.
Antigua Boat Sheds, located right on the Avon River, has loads of boats and bikes to suit all shapes, sizes and adventures. Choose from their extremely safe single or double canoes, and cruise around to your heart's content.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.