We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
ani Health Care
50% off your Choice of Single, Couples or a Luxury Couples Outdoor Massage Experience (value up to $280)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat yourself and your lucky partner to this unique experience.
- Grab an outdoor massage experience from ani HEALTH CARE in Hamner Springs at 50% off.
Pay $55 for an outdoor massage for one, $110 for a couples' outdoor massage or $140 for the couple's outdoor massage luxury experience.
- Pay $55 for an outdoor massage for one. Why should you miss out just because you are single? Try something new and escape the world by entering our outdoor paradise.
- Pay $110 for a couples' outdoor massage. Share something special with your partner or friend!
- Pay $140 for the couple's outdoor massage luxury experience. After a soothing massage enjoy a beautiful atmosphere with a bottle of Lindauer sparkling wine and healthy refreshments. The platter is a mix of crackers, cheese, fresh seasonal fruit, nuts and Rose chocolates.
Eating, drinking, relaxing ... It's all better outdoors. So why not massage? This is a unique and indulgent experience that you just have to try. And with appointments available right into the evening (up to 9.00pm) you can even enjoy it under the twinkle of fairy lights.
There won't be any treatments available from the 21st of February to 5th of March and is weather dependent - if it is too cold or wet - your massage will be taken inside in our massage rooms. It is a great treat for couples on Valentines Day and for those who want to experience something new and exciting. Hanmer Springs has long been a destination for those looking to rest, relax and rejuvenate for many years. And now ani HEALTH CARE have made it even more special.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.