We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Aikido Shinryukan Canterbury
$20 for One-Month Membership (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Aikido is an effective form of self-defence and a great way of keeping in shape.
- Grab a one-month membership at Aikido Shinryukan Canterbury for just $20!
- There are two Dojos to choose from, Linwood and Burnside.
- Train with qualified instructors - they love what they do - odds are you'll love it too!
You've watched a lot of Hollywood blockbusters... you've seen epic fight scenes and a whole range of cool punches and damaging kicks. You've even imagined what it'd be like if you had moves that mean. The truth is - it works well on a film set, not so much in real life - winning by severely hurting someone else? That doesn't feel good.
That's where Aikido comes in - it gives you a way to avoid harm without inflicting permanent injury on your aggressor. Today you can grab yourself a full month membership with Aikido Shinryukan Canterbury for just $20. At that price this deal wont inflict any damage on your bank balance either.
If you've even seen Aikido performed in real life - you'll know just how cool it is. The name Aikido means "the way of spiritual harmony" - it's different from other Japanese martial arts in the sense that it controls the attacker by utilizing their oncoming force. You don't have to the biggest, or the toughest - this will teach you to how to get around size and brute force. It's not a sport or a competition, this is more about finding your balance than your inner Vin Diesel.
Aikido Shinryukan Canterbury has two different Dojos and you can drop in to either one with your one-month membership. There are a variety of sessions and you can check out the timetables for the Burnside Dojo and the Linwood Dojo online. The instructors are highly qualified and there's plenty of room to progress through the stages if you plan on sticking with Aikido for a while.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.