We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Akaroa Guided Sea Kayaking
$75 for a Three-Hour Sea Kayaking Experience (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience an exhilarating adventure on the water.
- Grab a three-hour sea kayaking experience with Akaroa Guided Sea Kayaking Safari for $75.
- Learn a little about the land, a lot about the water and discover skills you never knew you had!
- Keep your eyes peeled for curious wildlife - you never know what you might see.
Adventurers get set... it's time to slap on your life jacket, throw on some sunscreen and rekindle that pioneering spirit. We have a wicked summer deal to get you out in the water and up close with the wildlife - it's time to go sea kayaking!
Today's deal is for a 'How to Sea Kayak Experience' from Akaroa Guided Sea Kayaking Safari - perfect for first-timers. Get a three-hour package, including a comprehensive tutorial, all the required gear and refreshments for just $75!
Akaroa Guided Sea Kayaking Safari makes seeing the sights easy - even if you've never been on the water before. You'll explore the coastline, experience the wildlife and get to see Akaroa from the water in this amazing eco paradise. Your guide will fill you in on some of the fascinating French history on Banks Peninsula too - oui - there's a little European culture right here at home!
There are never more than six guests on each 'How To' experience so you'll always get plenty of attention from your guide. If you were worried that you wouldn't be able to keep up - worry no more! This package is specifically tailored to newbies with a comprehensive tutorial and all your safety gear provided. You can expect to spend 30 - 45 minutes on your tutorial and the remaining time sight seeing - at times this can stretch a little beyond the set three hours. There's always someone close by if you need a hand, but odds are you'll be amazed at how comfy and easy to paddle the kayaks are.
Please note: the entire experience will take approximately three hours.
More Great Local Deals
Fast Cleaning Services
Yamagen Japanese Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Dunedin - Invercargill
Nelson - Marlborough
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.