We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Akaroa Adventure Centre
$45 for Four Hours Wildlife Sea Kayaking for Two or $18 for a One Hour Bike Hire for Two (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Secluded beaches, wildlife, breathtaking cliffs - Akaroa is why we love NZ.
- Grab four hours of wildlife sea kayaking for two people with Akaroa Adventure Centre for just $45 or one hour bike hire for two for $18.
- The team at Akaroa Adventure Centre have oodles of experience and knowledge.
- First time kayakers are welcome.
When visiting Akaroa, it's important that you go rowing at least once. Otherwise, they may as well call it Akanotroa.
Pay just $45 for a four-hour private sea kayaking experience for two people or for $18 you can get one hour bike hire for two people with Akaroa Adventure Centre.
Imagine paddling out in the beautiful Akaroa Harbour... majestic cliffs, hidden sea caves and secluded private beaches. The team at Akaroa Adventure Centre have over seven years' experience and extensive knowledge of the area. If you've never been kayaking before that won't be a problem - these are safe, stable options and your tour adviser will show you the ropes before you head out. They'll also give you great tips on the best routes for the weather conditions. While there's no guarantee you'll see any wildlife, it's pretty common in this area - odds are you'll get a good look at some native creatures sunning themselves or swimming close by.
If you're not too keen on the idea of coasting over the water, why not pick the cycling option instead? You and another can go whizzing by the amazing sights and sounds of the coast, taking in all the very best the region has to offer. You'll be suited with the right bike to make sure you're comfortable and ready to enjoy a great trip.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.