We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Akaroa Adventure Centre
$45 for Four Hours Wildlife Sea Kayaking for Two or $18 for a One Hour Bike Hire for Two (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Secluded beaches, wildlife, breathtaking cliffs - Akaroa is why we love NZ.
- Grab four hours of wildlife sea kayaking for two people with Akaroa Adventure Centre for just $45 or one hour bike hire for two for $18.
- The team at Akaroa Adventure Centre have oodles of experience and knowledge.
- First time kayakers are welcome.
When visiting Akaroa, it's important that you go rowing at least once. Otherwise, they may as well call it Akanotroa.
Pay just $45 for a four-hour private sea kayaking experience for two people or for $18 you can get one hour bike hire for two people with Akaroa Adventure Centre.
Imagine paddling out in the beautiful Akaroa Harbour... majestic cliffs, hidden sea caves and secluded private beaches. The team at Akaroa Adventure Centre have over seven years' experience and extensive knowledge of the area. If you've never been kayaking before that won't be a problem - these are safe, stable options and your tour adviser will show you the ropes before you head out. They'll also give you great tips on the best routes for the weather conditions. While there's no guarantee you'll see any wildlife, it's pretty common in this area - odds are you'll get a good look at some native creatures sunning themselves or swimming close by.
If you're not too keen on the idea of coasting over the water, why not pick the cycling option instead? You and another can go whizzing by the amazing sights and sounds of the coast, taking in all the very best the region has to offer. You'll be suited with the right bike to make sure you're comfortable and ready to enjoy a great trip.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.