We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Action Indoor Sports
$90 for an Action Indoor Sports Birthday Party for 10 Kids incl. Party Food at Either Christchurch Central or Hornby (value up to $169.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your kid the exciting birthday party they've been craving.
- Grab an Action Indoor birthday party for 10 kids at Action Indoor Sports, Christchurch Central or Hornby for only $90.
- Lunch is provided during 90 minutes of fun games and sports.
- Let the Action Indoor team take care of all the arrangements so you can relax and enjoy watching the fun.
Celebrating a birthday at Grandma's house baking scones and opening sock puppet presents is not what the action-minded kids of today want. Rather than resorting to the formulaic kids' party, a better option is to give the little ones a way to expel all that excess energy.
You can get an Action Indoor birthday party for 10 kids at Action Indoor Sports, Christchurch Central or Hornby for only $90.
Action Birthday Parties are for kids aged six and up. They're packed full of supervised games for all ages, with room to run and burn off all that energy. An umpire doubles as the party coordinator, and Action combines sport with the traditional elements of a kids' party to ensure that everyone has a good time. While the kids have a ball playing healthy sport and having lots of fun, Mum and Dad can save their energy to blow out the candles and sing "Happy Birthday".
The party contains:
- Sports games in 20-minute blocks with five-minute refreshment breaks
- 15-minute lunch (pizza, hot chips and drinks)
- Ends with a "Happy Birthday" and a gift for the birthday boy or girl
Christchurch Central party runs on Saturdays at: 12.30pm - 2.00pm; 2.30pm - 4.00pm; or 4.30pm - 6.00pm.
Hornby party runs on Sundays at: 12.30pm - 2.00pm; 2.30pm - 4.00pm; or 4.30pm - 6.00pm.
More Great Local Deals
Astonish Hair and Beauty
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.