We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Action Indoor Sports
$90 for an Action Indoor Sports Birthday Party for 10 Kids incl. Party Food at Either Christchurch Central or Hornby (value up to $169.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your kid the exciting birthday party they've been craving.
- Grab an Action Indoor birthday party for 10 kids at Action Indoor Sports, Christchurch Central or Hornby for only $90.
- Lunch is provided during 90 minutes of fun games and sports.
- Let the Action Indoor team take care of all the arrangements so you can relax and enjoy watching the fun.
Celebrating a birthday at Grandma's house baking scones and opening sock puppet presents is not what the action-minded kids of today want. Rather than resorting to the formulaic kids' party, a better option is to give the little ones a way to expel all that excess energy.
You can get an Action Indoor birthday party for 10 kids at Action Indoor Sports, Christchurch Central or Hornby for only $90.
Action Birthday Parties are for kids aged six and up. They're packed full of supervised games for all ages, with room to run and burn off all that energy. An umpire doubles as the party coordinator, and Action combines sport with the traditional elements of a kids' party to ensure that everyone has a good time. While the kids have a ball playing healthy sport and having lots of fun, Mum and Dad can save their energy to blow out the candles and sing "Happy Birthday".
The party contains:
- Sports games in 20-minute blocks with five-minute refreshment breaks
- 15-minute lunch (pizza, hot chips and drinks)
- Ends with a "Happy Birthday" and a gift for the birthday boy or girl
Christchurch Central party runs on Saturdays at: 12.30pm - 2.00pm; 2.30pm - 4.00pm; or 4.30pm - 6.00pm.
Hornby party runs on Sundays at: 12.30pm - 2.00pm; 2.30pm - 4.00pm; or 4.30pm - 6.00pm.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.